A Welcoming and Vibrant Family Neighbourhood.
Sally Creek Defines Community Living.
The quiet family neighbourhoods of Sally Creek boasts some of the best amenities in the area. From community hiking trails and a professionally designed golf course to quick access to the schools, downtown Woodstock and the 401.
Sally Creek’s rich atmosphere of community features something for everyone.
Family Community Plan
Designed to foster a strong sense of community, this mix of houses and apartments include exclusive access to a centrally located Rec Center. Come see why you should be taking full advantage of the amazing vistas and natural features north Woodstock can offer.
Steps From Sally Creek Golf Club, A Premium 9 Hole Golf Course.
Hit the Greens in the morning.
Designed by renowned architect John F. Robinson, Sally Creek Golf Course is situated on an outstanding property carved through centuries by the meandering Sally Creek. Complimented with strategically placed ponds and manicured bunkers, the greens compare with the best private clubs in the province. Enjoy this hidden gem, one of the best conditioned tracks available to the public in Southern Ontario.
Sally Creek’s Amenities
- Community trails providing easy access to the golf course, plaza and connections to miles of walking and biking trails
- The beautiful, professionally designed Sally Creek golf course and award winning Bistro.
- The newly constructed Dave Lowes Memorial Park
- A planned commercial plaza right at your doorstep
- Easy access to the Pittock Lake Conservation Area, with swimming, fishing, sailing and dragon boating
- Winter activities including cross country skiing on groomed trails
- Close to schools, downtown Woodstock, and the 401
- Newly built Woodstock General Hospital
- Woodstock offers several year-round leisure attractions such as: The Gallery Cinemas, Theatre Woodstock, OLG Slots, Ross Butler Studio Agricultural Art Gallery and the Spray’n Play Water Park
- The Woodstock Public Library
- A Weekly Farmers’ Market is held every Saturday at the Woodstock Fairgrounds
Towns & Single Detached Homes in Sally Creek.
A one of a kind community.
Designed to fostering a strong sense of community, Sally Creek is Woodstock’s premier family community.
Our home builders are some of the best in Ontario. Offering packages of all sizes and price points, they can provide the home of your dreams.
Come see why you should be taking full advantage of the amazing vistas and natural features north Woodstock can offer.
Make Sally Creek Your Next Home
The Villages of Sally Creek currently offer homes from 6 builders. Nestled between breathtaking natural amenities and a professionally designed golf course, Sally Creek features a variety of towns and single detached homes. Easy access to schools and shopping, set in a sleepy small town location with all the convenience of a busy city, Sally Creek is the perfect location for your next home.
Sally Creek’s Partner Builders
Building a Community Together
Our Partner Community Builders are some of the best in Ontario. Offering packages of all sizes and price points, they can provide the home of your dreams. We encourage you to contact them directly. See you soon!
Sunlight Heritage Homes
With a hands on approach Sunlight insures that your home is built to the highest standard.
Trevalli takes great pride in our uncompromising attention to customer service, workmanship and design.
The Greens of Sally Creek Apartments
Luxury Rentals in Sally Creek
Based on the ideals of high-end, uncompromised living, THE GREENS OF SALLY CREEK is Woodstock’s very own ground-breaking, luxury rental community.
THE GREEN’s rental units were designed for grand living; oversized units with tremendous living spaces, large bedrooms, open concept layouts, beautiful custom kitchens, and room for visiting family and guests.Learn More About The Greens of Sally Creek